Utility Task Clips
These Utility Task Clips that the folks over at Knock Knock sent over for me to look at (and for you to win in the giveaway) look like they could be a helpful tool for organizing, even slightly more helpful than regular binder clips that have no printing or color coding on them. I think that binder clips are probably some of the most frequently used office supplies, so naturally people have taken great effort to spruce them up and/or add extra functionality. These Binder Clips for Better Organizing will definitely help make you the envy of your cube mates.
This unique twist on binder clips that Knock Knock offers on their site labels each clip with the following tasks – Read (Light Blue), Do (Yellow), File (Green), and Send (Orange).
The clips are the same size as most medium binder clips, measuring 1.25 inches wide and with a 5/8″ capacity. Each of these buckets of task clips contains 3 each of the styles mentioned above for a total of 12 clips.
Bucket of 12 Utility Task Clips
Obviously if you are someone who does a lot of paper work these can be very helpful to organize your day by grouping all of your similar tasks together. At $9.50 for the bucket of 12, these are definitely a little more expensive than regular old binder clips, but the uniqueness of them does provide a way for you to be more organized so it might be worth the added expense for some, plus these are not the type of clips that are intended to be passed out with no thought of ever having them returned to you.
Due to the generosity of the folks at Knock Knock, I will be giving away this bucket of Binder Clips for Better Organizing to one of the commenters on this thread, so follow are the rules:
- One comment per person (but you can get a 2nd entry using twitter, see below)
- Second entry if you spread the word of the contest with your twitter account and are following me there (@officesupplygee), you can come back and post the link to your tweet for that second entry. If you dont know how to link to a specific tweet, click here for instructions.
- Leave your comment by 11:59 PM Eastern on Saturday January 9th
- Winner will be posted on Sunday January 10th
- Winner will have until Sunday January 17th to claim their prize by commenting on the announcement thread and contacting me via email with their mailing address
- I will ship internationally
Good luck to all, now leave your comments for your chance to stock up that home office supply cabinet!
©2017, Brian Greene. All rights reserved.