Health Benefits of Using a Ultrasonic Humidifier

Sinusitis can be a real bother. Severe headaches and runny noses are usually the norm for people suffering such problems. Taking medicine usually does the trick, but one cannot keep taking drugs forever. One alternative is the use of humidifiers. A humidifier is a household appliance that increases humidity (moisture) in a single room or in the entire home. The problem is that if you have kids, you will have second thoughts of using one. Humidifiers tend to cause burns, especially with kids running around.

Cool mist humidifier is a way around this problem. They produce no heat, meaning zero burns at all. Additional benefits of cool mist humidifiers are:

  • They tend to cover more area than warm humidifiers. They can provide enough vapors not just for a single room but for several rooms, and in other cases, the whole house. This can save you money by having fewer units running at the same time.
  • They are very much easier to clean, but will require frequent attention.
  • They do not raise the temperature of the rooms or house where you are using the product. Raising the temperature might be ideal in some areas but if you are already in a warm place, this would really be uncomfortable. The solution to this is the ultrasonic humidifier.

Ultrasonic humidifiers produce water vapor without the heat. They emit ultrasonic vibrations in the water, which causes water vapor, and kills bacteria and mold at the same time. The drawback for this product is its cost. They are more expensive than regular cool mist humidifiers. Humidifiers may dispose of molds and bacteria if large amount of minerals are found in your water. And since it is essential to keep these humidifiers clean, it is advisable to use distilled water. It is a small price to pay for a clear nose. They are also great for people suffering from allergies as well.

The ultrasonic mist humidifier will eliminate your need to take medications for your sinusitis at home. A little bit expensive but if you think about it, this gadget will actually save you money in a certain way because of the fact that you are using just a few units. Thus, less power is used. Plus, you can be sure that no mist or bacteria can be found floating in the air. But the most important factor is that you will not have to worry that your kids will get burned while having a relaxing sinus-free day at home.


Related Posts