Malware is a term used to describe a wide group of damaging software that includes viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, adware etc. The malware can create brief annoyance to computer crashes even identity theft. Malware avoids is easier than it is to remove. The best way to protect your PC is to take preemptive measures. Run anti malware software with active scanning to protect your PC. The most vital thing is to ensure your computer is updated completely. Security updates are crucial to closing credulous holes in operating system and applications.
Follow these instruction sets to secure your system from Malware.
1. Choosing Good Passwords
Don’t use passwords that are based on personal information
Develop complex passwords
Use a combination of lowercase and capital letters, numbers, and special characters
Don’t Use the same passwords on different systems.
Don’t use words, can be found in any dictionary
2. Password protected Screensaver – prevents unauthorized people to access your PC.
3. Keep Your System updated– If you are using Windows OS then set “Windows Update” to run automatically”.
4. Use Virus Protection – Scan Your PC regular basis. You can choose different antivirus for this purpose.
5. Keep Your Virus Signatures Updated– Install each antivirus patch. You may set the antivirus software to update signatures automatically in your PC.
6. Personal Firewalls Use – Personal firewalls protect the PC from intrusions and virus attacks. They can be blocking certain types of traffic from reaching your system. Most Windows Operating Systems have built in firewall turned on by default. If not, turn on by going to the “Windows Security Center” in the Control Panel section
7. Don’t Open suspicious Email Attachments – these attachments may contain malicious code. You can turn on the spam filter in your email inbox.
Virus removal from a system takes more than expertise. Patience and dedication are also required. At FixSmith, our skilled technicians make your PC virus free. It’s very easy, just dial our toll free virus removal help line +1-877-255-3353 and get our outstanding easy solution.