METAPHYS Pocket Notebook
Going through my recent move, I came to realize that I have WAY too many unused notebooks and pens. I actually have so many that I don’t even remember getting some of them, like this nice little METAPHYS blanc pocket notebook. Coming to this realization I’ve decided that I want to try and do a few more giveaways, including this one.
METAPHYS Notebook Cover
The cover of this 2.6″ x 4.1″ pocket size notebook has a bookcover material with a nice texture and a bright orange color, while the label and product information is embossed in a solid white text. Under the orange cloth there is a fairly heavy, yet still flexible cardboard backing which makes it ideal for slipping in a back pocket. The sheets of paper have a very soft and smooth feel to the touch, so I am assuming they probably hold ink well, but might not dry very quickly.
Now onto the giveaway…
Rules are the same as usual, but here is a reminder:
- Contest is open to US residents only
- Winner will be selected by using the random # generator at Random.org
- Each entry method requires a separate comment, do not combine your comments into one comment
- You will have until 11:59 PM on Tuesday, May 8th to complete your entries
- Winner will be announced on Thursday, May 10th
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post. 2. Sign up for the Monthly Giveaway and Newsletter and leave a comment letting us know you are signed up. If you were already signed up before today, that still counts too. 3. Tweet the following “Enter to win a mETAPHYS notebook from @OfficeSupplyGee http://goo.gl/R0piy #giveaway” and leave a comment here with a link to your status update showing the retweet.
Don’t forget that each of the above requires a separate comment, and good luck!
©2016, Brian Greene. All rights reserved.