Seems like it has been a while since I posted some of the interesting links and products that I’ve come across as I look for and blog about office supplies, so here are a few. Also, dont forget to check out the free office supply giveaway a few posts back, all kinds of good stuff to be had there including Post-it, Stainless Steel Sharpie, Uniball, and Levenger stuff.
- 9 Ways to Geek your Office – some ridiculous, others more ridiculous than the last, but all pretty cool.
- A Man’s Office Drawer Essentials – male or female, you will probably find some of your own favorites here.
- Lee’s Art Shop and a 30 Second Primer to Pens – Pretty cool stuff, especially if you live in NY and can make it there.
- Artist Hugh MacLeod has some REALLY cool art work on his site, its office supply related because he does some of his work in a Moleskine, and on the back of business cards, but my favorite is his piece that says “We need to talk, After that you need to shut up.” Such a fantastic quote. Some of his quotes are a bit more um…well if you dont like the f-bomb and such, stay away, but otherwise spend some time looking around because there is a lot of really amazing and creative stuff there. Also, I see he is on twitter as @gapingvoid
- If you have never checked out Stepcase Lifehack you should change that now and go take a look. Lots of creative ideas on productivity and using office supplies to get stuff done.
- 10 very different computer mice, including a “germ free” one and a “washable” one for you germaphobes or for the other 6,706,992,916 people on this planet who have not contracted the swine flu yet. And yes, thats some real math…last I saw 236 people had it, and the other number is the best source I could find for the worlds population…now if only all of them were interested in reading blog about office supplies.
- 15 Strangest Keyboards – not sure what to say about some of these, but they certainly wouldnt be usable or workable as regular daily use keyboards.
- Sharpie used for interior car design.
©2015, Brian Greene. All rights reserved.